- Reference: AJ45531
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Offaly, Westmeath
- Category: Administration
Our client is looking for an experienced reporting administrator to provide accurate daily & monthly reports to Sales Management and Team Leaders regarding sales performance and individual agent performance.
- Deliver accurate daily and monthly management reports.
- Collect, analyse and interpret data to draw key conclusions that aid in decision making and day to day operations.
- Liaise with Sales Management and I.T. in the maintenance, upkeep and improvement of reporting procedures.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and verify accuracy of work.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload combined with a sense of urgency.
- Provide cover/support to other areas of the business as and when required.
- Work effectively as part of a team.
- Attain a high level of attendance and punctuality at all times throughout the year.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Proven track record working in an administration/reporting environment.
- Advanced computer skills – Word, Excel & Powerpoint. Advanced Excel is a requirement.
- Excellent written & spoken English.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a busy and sales focused environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Time Management and strong Attention to Detail.
- Flexible, execution and “can do” attitude.
- Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA) with bridging in General Insurance or Accredited Product Advisor (APA) in General Insurance or Certified Insurance Practitioner (CIP).
For Further Information on this role, please contact Denise Callinan on 09064 78104 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie