- Reference: CJ45184
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: General Management
- Deliver exceptional customer service and inspire your team to deliver the same exceptional standards.
- Develop, train and coach a reliable team and motivate them to a level of competence, clarifying and delegating direct responsibility of their role.
- Manage individual and team performance and standards through continual review and communication.
- Manage all overheads, stock, team schedules, labour control and all other elements affecting the profitability of the business in accordance with business targets and KPIs.
- Maximise all areas of sales revenue and continually challenge yourself and your team with business targets.
- All Cash handling, card transactions, banking and transaction/sales reporting.
- Manage upkeep and condition of all equipment and premises ensuring prompt remedial action as required.
- Ensure the correct and continual use of all company procedures, systems and documents.
- Following company guidelines plan and implement localised marketing and promotional initiatives by engaging the resources available.
- Maintain a safe and harmonious working and customer environment and ensure the highest standards of hygiene and health and safety.
Required Experience /Skills/Attributes:
- Significant solid 4 years+ management experience in a fast paced, customer focused Retail/Leisure/Hospitality/Catering sector.
- Evidence of people management, training and development and on the job coaching and support.
- Full Accountability and responsibility for business or sales targets or KPIs in current and previous roles.
- Strong communication, organisation and Leadership skills.
- An approachable and enthusiastic manor and a can-do attitude.
- Computer literate and knowledge of analysing and responding to financial reports and company information.
- Can make decisions using own initiative but involving relevant assistance where necessary.
- Previous experience of working with extremely high standards in customer service, quality, hygiene and good knowledge of maintaining a focus on health and safety in the work place.
- Have a good working knowledge of handling formal HR procedures including performance management.
- Be fully flexible and prepared to take accountability of the uninterrupted opening hours of the business.
- Be fully committed, passionate, reliable and dynamic in fully engaging in our Company Ethos, and treating the business as your own.
- Full Driving License
- Trained in First Aid
- Full training will be given for the role.
- Successful applicants will be required to travel and stay in Northern Ireland for a period of time as part of their training. All travel and accommodation costs will be covered by the company.
- Due to the nature of the business the successful applicant will normally be required to work on a Saturday as this is the busiest business day.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Karen Collins on 021 4911064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!