- Reference: GJ4338
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Nationwide
- Category: Retailing, Wholesaling & Purchasing
Reporting to the Store Manager the successful applicant will be responsible for the day-to-day operation and management of their assigned store.
- Day to day running of a large department whilst acting as Duty Manager for the entire store in the absence of Store Management
- Assist Store Management in achieving company KPI’s
- Ensure the team delivers exceptional customer service
- Delivery of exemplary standards in store presentation, stock control, shrinkage and administration compliance
- Compliance with all Health & Safety policies and legislation
- Proven track record as Duty Manager in a fast paced retail environment
- Demonstrable operational, leadership, planning, organisational, interpersonal and communication competencies
- Ideally have a minimum of a 2.1 Business Degree
- Target and customer service orientated
- Be highly motivated and ambitious, a self starter with a can do attitude
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
An attractive salary and benefits package inclusive of performance related bonus. The successful candidates will receive comprehensive training in all aspects of the operation of our stores.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please contact Alison Comiskey on 091-706719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!