- Reference: AJ44880x
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Westmeath
- Category: Sales
To achieve renewal targets by converting calls to sales using effective sales techniques and delivering excellent customer service while adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Use effective selling techniques to achieve and exceed monthly sales targets and cross sell other products within the companies port folio.
- Achieve and maintain compliance standards.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Deal with both inbound calls and outbound calls via an automated dialling solution.
- Maintain service levels and minimise abandon rates.
- Provide a high quality service to all customers.
- To learn, be trained and become competent on selling any new products being launched on to the market for your area of sales and continue to keep knowledge on existing products up to date.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Excellent written & spoken English.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Execution & “can do” attitude.
- Time management and attention to detail.
- Ability to ensure that excellent customer service standards are maintained at all times.
- Ability to react to situations quickly, efficiently and professionally.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- A willingness to undertake Insurance Exams.
- Qualfied Financial Adivisor (QFA) with bridging in General Insurance or Accredited Product Adviser (APA) in General Insurance or Certified Insurance Practitioner (CIP).
- Proven track record working within a sales environment.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Denise Callinan on 090 64 78104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!