- Reference: SJ43521
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cavan, Fermanagh, Longford
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Our clients, a leading manufacturing company in Cavan, are looking to hire a Reliability Manager.
- Work with the engineering team to ensure the reliability and maintainability of new and modified installations.
- Provide input to a risk management plan that will anticipate reliability-related and non-reliability-related risks that could adversely impact plant operations.
- Develop engineering solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect plant operations. These problems include capacity, quality, cost or regulatory compliance issues.
- You will be required to conduct data analysis techniques that can include:Statistical process control, Reliability modelling and prediction, Fault tree analysis, Six Sigma methodology, Root cause analysis (RCA) and root cause failure analysis (RCFA), Failure reporting, analysis and corrective action system (FRACAS).
- Provide technical support to production team.
- Initiate, develop, execute, and evaluates new procedures, processes and work instruction for reliability test methods.
- Carry out value analysis to repair/replace, repair/redesign and make/buy decisions.
- Manage on-site contractor management process.
- Manage facilities contractors.
- Maintain all plant facilities.
- Develop the maintenance budget and execute.
- Develop and implement cost savings initiatives.
- Manage the maintenance contract resources.
- Train and develop maintenance personnel.
- Maintain and oversee the delivery of maintenance Key Performance Indicator’s.
- Schedule and plan maintenance department cover.
- Contribute to the development of Site Capital Expense Budget.
- Oversee the design / refinement and implementation of maintenance Programs.
- Implement site preventative maintenance programs to support improved reliability and capacity optimization.
- Be responsible for effectively implementing daily maintenance control plans and ensure their sustainability and effectiveness.
- Develop maintenance procedures and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or similar.
- 4 years’ electrical maintenance experience in a production environment.
- Excellent PC skills.
- Good communication skills.
For a confidential discussion please contact Mark Whelan on 071 914 2411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org,
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!