- Reference: GJREGMGR
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Connacht, Galway, Galway City
- Category: Collins McNicholas Jobs
Are you looking for that next move and really want to put YOUR stamp on a Regional role?
Collins McNicholas continue to grow nationally and we are now looking for a dynamic, committed, hardworking Regional Manager to oversee our busy Galway office and build key relations in the Western region.
We are seeking a highly driven individual who will join our vibrant national management team, develop the team of recruiters in Galway and deliver exceptional service consistently to both existing and new candidates and clients in the West.
- You will take full P&L responsibility for the office based in Galway.
- Be proactive in raising the company’s profile in the region through regular PR activities and client events i.e. Employment Law events, CIPD events.
- Build close working relationships with the offices in the network.
- You will take full responsibility for growing the business in the Western region across the following sectors – Med Tech, Pharma, IT, International Services, Accounting, HR.
- Integrate Collins McNicholas with relevant groups in the region.
- You will maintain and develop existing linkages with support organisations and attend itineraries as required. Undertake research as required and provide value add material to support their efforts to attract business to Ireland.
- Ensure there is a weekly focus on client engagement/business development within the office
- You will be a key ‘cog in the wheel’ contributing to the overall performance of Collins McNicholas nationally and participate fully in Regional Managers’ Meetings. Be proactive in suggesting and leading group improvement initiatives
- Lead the office in the area of social media and ensure all staff utilise social media to its full extent.
- Conduct performance reviews with all employees, agree training and development needs and training plans and ensure that these plans are fully implemented.
- Run effective weekly meetings in the Galway office ensuring all staff are clear on responsibilities and expectations and report to Directors on same.
- Communicate the vision and values of Collins McNicholas throughout the office and ensure that all consultants are familiar with and adhere to these at all times.
- Ensure adherence to, and development of, appropriate administrative and operational procedures. Ensure the integrity of database in terms of being current and complete.
- Achieve and maintain effective credit control.
- Ensure a high standard of security, safety and cleanliness in the office at all times.
- Be proactive in fully utilising support resources.
- Any other duties as required.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Customer focused
- Proven leadership
- Entrepreneurial and creative approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Self-motivated worker with strong work ethic
- Project Management skills
- Third Level education
- At least 3 years’ experience of managing a successful recruitment team and a proven track record in the recruitment industry.
- A proven track record of consistently achieving / exceeding sales targets in recruitment industry
- Strong networking experience and ideally strong connections in the western region.
- Strong commercial/entrepreneurial acumen
- Proven ability to build long term relationships with large diverse client base
- Expertise within some of the following sectors – IT, HR, BioPharma, Medical Devices, International Services & Accounting.
- Positive attitude towards group initiatives and commitment towards delivering an exceptional service to clients
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job description (or more information on the role), please contact Michelle Murphy (Director) on 091-706711
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website.