- Reference: GJREGMGR
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Limerick, Limerick City, Munster
- Category: Collins McNicholas Jobs
Are you looking for that next move and really want to put YOUR stamp on a new venture?
Collins McNicholas are growing – we are opening our new Limerick office which is an exciting chapter for us. We are seeking a highly driven individual who will join our vibrant national management team to open this new office, develop a new team of recruiters and deliver exceptional service consistently to both exisiting and new clients in the Mid West.
- Take full P&L responsibility for a new Mid West office to based in Limerick and run as a profit centre.
- Achieve own sales targets as this will be a revenue generating role initially until team has been recruited and developed.
- Establish the CMCN Limerick office and build a cohesive recruitment team.
- Be proactive in raising the company’s profile in the Limerick region through regular PR activities and client events i.e. Employment Law events, CIPD events.
- Build close working relationships with the offices in the network.
- Take responsibility for growing the business in the Limerick region across the following sectors – IT, International Services, Accounting, HR.
- Integrate Collins McNicholas with CIPD Limerick, Limerick Chamber, UL and other relevant groups in the Limerick region.
- Maintain and develop existing linkages with the IDA and EI and attend itineraries as required. Undertake research for the IDA as required and provide value add material to the IDA to support their efforts to attract business to Ireland.
- Ensure there is a weekly focus on client engagement/business development within the office
- Contribute to the overall performance of Collins McNicholas nationally and participate fully in Regional Managers’ Meetings. Be proactive in suggesting and leading group improvement initiatives
- Lead the office in the area of social media and ensure all staff utilise social media to its full extent.
- Conduct performance reviews with all employees within the Limerick office, agree training and development needs and training plans and ensure that these plans are fully implemented.
- Run effective weekly meetings in the Limerick office ensuring all staff are clear on responsibilities and expectations and report to MD on same.
- Communicate the vision and values of Collins McNicholas throughout the office and ensure that all consultants are familiar with and adhere to these at all times.
- Ensure adherence to, and development of, appropriate administrative and operational procedures. Ensure the integrity of database in terms of being current and complete.
- Achieve and maintain effective credit control.
- Ensure a high standard of security, safety and cleanliness in the office at all times.
- Be proactive in fully utilising support resources e.g. Managing Director. In particular be proactive in using the support of our Chairman Padraic White in the Limerick market.
- Any other duties as required.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Customer focused
- Proven leadership
- Entrepreneurial and creative approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Self-motivated worker with strong work ethic
- Project Management skills
- Third Level education
- At least 3 years’ experience of managing a successful recruitment team ideally in the Limerick/Mid West market
- A proven track record of consistently achieving / exceeding sales targets in recruitment industry
- Strong networking experience in the Limerick market
- Strong commercial/entrepreneurial acumen
- Proven ability to build long term relationships with large diverse client base
- Expertise within some of the following sectors – IT, HR, BioPharma, Medical Devices, International Services & Accounting.
- Positive attitude towards group initiatives and commitment towards delivering an exceptional service to clients
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job description (or more information on the role), please contact Michelle Murphy (Director) on 091-706711
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website.