- Reference: GY44546
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Galway City
- Category: HR & Training
The Principal Team Manager is responsible for energetically and firmly leading and managing the company’s activities in close collaboration with the Operations Manager. The key focus of this role is to ensure that the business is managed effectively and delivers on KPIs.
- Manage, coach and develop each member of staff within the team, ensuring that they work effectively, consistently and in accordance with company standards. Support management regarding team workload, training requirements, and management of staff.
- Oversee each project, ensuring that candidates are sourced proactively, all marketing and posting of jobs is up to date, personally and thoroughly interviewed and screened. Ensure that staff robustly manage each individual candidate in accordance with the client’s requirements and timeframes. Support the team with client meetings, networking and developing client relations.
- Provide direction to staff, ensuring that the company’s reputation is maintained by putting forward only candidates who meet the requirements agreed with each client.
- Take accountability for the office and manage costs effectively. Set KPIs and direct activity in support of KPIs in particular to generating fees. Set priorities collaboratively with the team make the strategy clear to all team members. Set quarterly and annual targets, accurate reporting of fees and objectives. Support the team in financial indicators which includes the management of invoices and debtors.
- Positively support business development and the acquisition of profitable new business and provide input as required.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the challenges of recruitment and retention in the various markets within which the company operates.
- Collaborate with senior colleagues to ensure a consistent approach to the management of the business across all offices. Oversee and monitor placement of each candidate through regular reporting mechanisms, appraisals and team meetings. Ensure that all compliance and regulatory requirements are satisfied.
- Contribute fully to shaping and influencing strategic thinking around the business to improve overall performance. Have awareness of competitors conduct market analysis for business development opportunities and generate client and candidate leads.
- Support the Operations Manager, ensuring that updates are given in a timely manner using the principle of ‘no surprises’
- Champion new yet practical ideas which challenge existing practices and mind-sets. Cut through complexity and ambiguity to deliver sustainable improvements.
- Build and maintain strong professional networks and use these links to bring in new business
- Remain able, flexible and willing to meet the companies world-wide requirements by being keen to travel, meet clients and candidates.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- You will have substantial previous recruitment experience either as an employer or a recruiter or both.
- You will have a track record of achievement in managing staff.
- You will have the presence to establish immediate credibility with multiple internal and external stakeholders as well as inspiring and leading with vision and purpose, building consensus and achieving goals through collaboration.
- You will have a thorough understanding of current issues in health care world-wide and have a track record of achievement in building partnerships.
- You will have effective and well-established senior professional networks and have a track record of achievement in utilising your network.
- Your experience will combine recruitment, strategic and operational experience and you will possess a strong customer service and people orientation.
- You will possess a strong achievement mentality, a demonstrable entrepreneurial spirit and a positive, results orientated style.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please email your CV to: email@example.com