- Reference: GJ43973
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway
- Category: HR & Training
If you are looking for a role which is challenging, very rewarding and you enjoy travel, this is the role for you.
Minimum of three years’ experience is required for this role.
Desirable: Healthcare experience / Nursing Recruitment
Understanding and matching the requirements of both clients and candidates.
- Relevant third level qualification preferably in HR
- Able to source and engage with candidates and clients.
- Screen candidates for permanent nursing positions in Ireland / UK
- Effective strategic thinking and problem-solving.
- Be able to work with the team to achieve monthly/quarterly targets.
- Active participation in a positive teamwork environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and to effectively manage projects and candidates.
- A positive can do approach and be able to work with minimum direction.
- Have social networking skills.
- Have an interest in healthcare.
- Be flexible to travelling internationally on recruitment campaigns (Europe / Non-EU countries, Philippines and India) on average three per year.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please contact Alison Comiskey on 091-706719 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!