- Reference: LKCON
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Tipperary
- Category: Collins McNicholas Jobs
Recruitment Consultant – Mid West Region
We are growing and want to add key talent to our team in Limerick – is now your time to make your mark? Are you looking for a company who lives by their values, brings fun into every day, appreciates your efforts and allows all employees to stand out from the crowd?
Collins McNicholas is one of Ireland’s leading recruitment organisations providing recruitment solutions to clients for 27 years.
Awarded a ‘Deloitte Best Managed Company’ status for the 4th consecutive year, and awarded the ‘Great Places to Work’ status again for the 3rd year running in February 2017, we are proud of our achievements and owe this success to our hard-working teams nationwide.
With established offices in Galway, Dublin, Cork, Athlone, Sligo and Limerick our success is based on strong company values and an outstanding record for delivering consistent exceptional customer service.
- Source, select / screen and recruit Temporary, Contract and Permanent professionals utilising Collins McNicholas database, social media channels, web based advertising, industry networks and head hunting techniques.
- Manage the complete recruitment process lifecycle
- Support the overall growth in Mid West and Nationally
- Understand and meet all monthly KPI’s and revenue targets
- Develop and maintain an expert knowledge of the key sectors in the region whilst building an effective appropriate network.
- Develop lasting relationships through demonstrating added value to both clients and candidates.
- Provide effective account management of existing clients as well as developing business with new clients
- Degree qualified
- Recruitment experience within the Mid West region is desirable
- Experience working in a service role with strong sales/customer services exposure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Self motivated & drive to exceed targets
For a confidential discussion and more information please contact David Fitzgibbon on 061 512270