- Reference: LK12345678
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Limerick City
- Category: Administration
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and growing multinational organisation at an administrative capacity. This role will involve an emphasis on reporting, technical and general administration. You will have the following responsibilities:
- Monthly reporting will be a key area of focus for this role
- Perform other administrative duties from time to time as directed by Management.
- Liaise with customers to solve queries
- Accurate recording and monitoring of invoices
- Ability to coordinate the shipping and storage of assets with logistics and storage providers.
- Occasional marketing requirements
- Perform a significant amount of administrative duties relating to the sorting, scanning, indexing and filing of records and other documentation
- Update of various monthly reports relating to Company assets and assets under management.
- Maintain technical files held by the Company.
- MS Office Proficiency – PowerPoint, Word & Excel.
- Third-level qualification in Business Administration or related administrative experience.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative position.
- Experience within a multinational is desired but not essential