- Reference: 45596
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Category: Administration
Excellent opportunity for an experienced professional Receptionist. Ideal candidate will have previous reception/administrative experience in a corporate environment and will be proactive and professional in their manner.
This is a materntiy contract role and based in Dublin 4.
• Responsible for the provision of professional and efficient reception services providing a welcoming, courteous and polite reception to all visitors at the main point of entry, and ensuring that the area is tidy and well presented at all times.
• To ensure that all incoming telephone calls are answered, screened and processed promptly and in a courteous manner
• Responsible for managing reception area, meeting rooms and meeting room set up
• Responsible for organising taxis, couriers, carpark spaces and providing general administration support
• Ensure facilities in the office is run efficiently and liaise appropriately with supplier using an online system for logging calls and maintain a log of all facility dockets i.e. Harmon group, Securitas, etc.
• Main point of contact for liaising with Cleaners.
• Maintain up-to-date log of visitor cards and access cards in use.
• To liaise with and update Security in relation to reception matters.
• Provide training to other personnel as required for the purposes of their providing relief/temporary cover for the receptionist.
• To make bookings/reservations in respect of travel and accommodation for employees and clients.
• Provide cover for administrators during holiday/sick leave
• Provide assistance at board meeting
• Manage catering – for meetings and staff kitchen etc and ensure stocks are always in place
• Maintain stationery room and supply of all branded items and ensure stocks are always in place
• Accounts – Managing Petty Cash and reconciling Purchasing Cards/Assist in payment of invoices process for Dublin office
• Other administrative duties as required
For further information on this role, please contact Ita Hodder on 087 6755011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie