- Reference: GY45325EF
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Galway City, Mayo
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
R&D Process Development Techncian needed:
- Designs and builds tooling, test fixtures and assembly equipment.
- Builds prototypes and may operate machine tools.
- Ability to work on his/her own initiative.
- Ability to work well as a team member.
- Investigates and analyses product/equipment problems utilising a methodological approach.
- May supervise other technicians and equipment.
- Prepares test specimens, adjusts and operates equipment, and records test data, pointing out deviations resulting from equipment malfunction or observational errors.
- Writes Technical reports.
- Shares technical advice for complex problems relating to equipment and fixtures.
- Performs other related duties and tasks as required.
- Creates ECOs, BOMs, Routers, MPS’s and NIWs.
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Medical Device/Equipment Development Field.
- Proficient in Solidworks or similar drawing package.
- Experience of Medical Device Process Equipment a distinct advantage.
- Demonstrated aptitude for process improvement and use of Lean and Six-Sigma resources and tools.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to solve moderately complex technical problems.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- PC skills including standard offices packages as well as ability to understand and learn customised computer software programmes.
- Knowledge of various tooling and testing equipment.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edyta Fleming on 091706721 or email email@example.com.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!