- Reference: LK45831
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Cork, Dublin West
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Title: R&D Program Manager
Location: Clare/ Limerick
One of Ireland’s largest Electronics companies are looking to hire a talented R&D Program Manager. An excellent opportunity to be part of one of Irelands major success stories.
The Company is currently recruiting an R & D Program Manager who will be responsible for leading cross-functional project teams through the product development cycle from concept to design, validation and regulatory approval through to delivery of fully developed products, ready for market.
- Interfacing with Product Marketing to determine the product design specification
- Project managing the Product Development process
- Providing technical leadership to the Design Team
- Interfacing with the Regulatory Approvals Organisations
- Interfacing with Manufacturing in the NPI process
- Lead and work effectively within teams
- Have strong drive, commitment and enthusiasm
- Be assertive, decisive and independent
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Honours Degree, or higher, in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience, with a proven track record in project management
- Strong technical knowledge of embedded systems hardware and/or software architectures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
To apply for this role please forward your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please call 061 512270.