- Reference: GY43156
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Offaly, Roscommon
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Our client is recruiting for an experienced R&D Engineer for a leading medical device company in Co. Galway
The R&D Engineer works as parts of the R&D team tasked with the development of new medical device products in compliance with applicable regulations including EU and FDA regulations.
- Develop Products and corresponding processes which meet the customer requirements throughout the design phase.
- Generate technical documentation for the Product Design History File and Device Master Records.
- Develop test methods for product evaluation and validation. Develop and execute test method validations.
- Liaise where necessary with Business Development and Physicians to understand and validate the specific market requirements in any given product segment.
- Partner with Manufacturing Engineering, Quality and Operations to ensure that the transition of products through R&D, product approval and manufacturing scale up are smooth, timely and cost effective.
- Support Manufacturing post product commercialization.
- As part of the R&D team, contribute effectively to the broader technical and resource needs of the team while ensuring specific technical expertise is continually developed and strengthened.
- An Engineering or Science Degree.
- A minimum of 4 years post qualification experience within a Medical Device environment with at least two spent in the R&D Dept.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Claire O’Donnell on 091-706717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!