- Reference: LK45834
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Cork, Nationwide
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Title: R&D Engineer
Location: Clare/ Limerick
One of Irelands largest Electronics companies are looking to hire a talented R&D Program Manager. An excellent opportunity to be part of one of Irelands major success stories.
The R & D Engineer will be responsible for providing engineering support for the Company’s Fire and Gas Detection products and systems.
- Implement and originate design changes that will improve existing device quality, performance and efficacy.
- Generate technical reports, test reports, design history files, and OEM specifications for existing products
- Support manufacturing related yield/efficiency improvement opportunities.
- Support interactions with standards bodies as required with engineering input for design related submissions and renewals post initial release of devices to market.
- Support the post market analysis and testing of devices in terms of competitive performance and reliability.
- Provide engineering input and support for the investigation and resolution of Non-Conformances associated with devices post release to market.
- Liaise with R&D and NPI Development teams to ensure the effective transfer of new devices into manufacturing
- Lead value engineering activities within cross functional teams
- Hold an Honours degree in a relevant technical discipline
- Have a good working knowledge of the technical concepts involved in the products and processes
- Have 3+ years relevant experience in an engineering, manufacturing, or R&D environment
- Display a high level of enthusiasm, drive and energy
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please call 061 512270.