- Reference: AJ43496
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Roscommon, Sligo, Westmeath
- Category: Medical Devices
Responsible to support Plant Quality Assurance activities and accountable for Quality Control function / activities at each stage of manufacturing.
Quality Technician responsibilities
- Receiving Process
- Manage Receiving inspection process
- Complete First Article process, as required
- Complete receiving inspection and filing Receiving Inspection data files
- Support NCR / SCAR related in Receiving Inspection material
- Support manufacturing and packaging process
- Environmental Monitoring
- Co-ordinate the environmental monitoring activities of the contractors
- Manage in process bioburden / Microbial ID monitoring
- Review monthly internal and external cleaning logs
- Ensure all environmental metrics are maintained up to date
- Co-ordinate all Pre-Sterilisation preparation and Post Sterilisation reviews.
- Preparation of sterile load documentation
- Compile QA data where required e.g. Quality Metrics- Maintain the following KPIs
- NCRs/OOSs & Planned deviations
- Environmental monitoring data
- GDP monitoring data
- Manage and report on NCR/OOS process
- Run weekly NCR/OOS monitoring meeting
- Support failure investigation activities.
- Preparing change notifications/Validation protocols and Reports.
- Ongoing manufacture support in order to help the team meet its business objectives.
- Provide support to the Quality Engineering and Operations functions including Risk Assessment reviews and updates.
- Quality role in new product introduction and transfers to production.
- Promote Teamwork.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job description (or more information on the role), please contact Tina Egan on 09064 78104or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!