- Reference: 43918
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Longford, Roscommon, Westmeath
- Category: Medical Devices
Quality Technican – Permanent position.
Role : Responsible to support Plant Quality Assurance Manager activities and accountable for Quality Control function / activities at each stage of manufacturing for the Irish site.
- To ensure cGMP compliance as per defined procedure.
- To prepare QA & QC department SOPs.
- To control documentation for entire facility as per documents management procedure.
- To verify completeness of cGMP documents.
- To prepare validation and qualification protocol and report.
- To participate in validation and calibration activities.
- To be involved in Quality investigations: NCR / Incident / OOS / CAPA / or any other failure.
- To prepare Annual Product Quality Review.
- To participate in QRM process/ Change Control/ Deviations.
- To Release RM/PM/FP in SAP.
- To prepare sample and send out side laboratory / agency
- To coordinate with outside agency for testing and reporting.
- To verify all packing, raw material and finish product and release in SAP System
- To participates in regulatory audit and its compliance.
- To expose settle and contact plates in the area.
- To conduct air sample in the area.
- Any other responsibility assigned by HOD / Management.
- To review batch documents before batch release.
- To use SAP for creation of batch manufacturing record, tracing batches, updating Build of Material.
- To analyze RM / PM /FP as per defined procedure.
To apply please ocntact Mary Mullin in Collins McNicholas on 09064 78104 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org