- Reference: LKQUALITY
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Tipperary
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Title: Biopharma Quality Roles
My client here in Limerick is a Biopharmaceutical Multinational who has consistently ranked as a “Top Employer” in many Science publications. Its subsidiary here in Ireland is very much a start-up culture and rapid expansion is ongoing.
Opportunities like this rarely come along, with the major expansions that are set to place this is the ideal time join the company. There are requirements across all departments currently however Quality professionals are urgently required at the moment.
I am currently looking to speak to;
- Quality Assurance (QA) Validation Specialist (Cleaning)
- Associate Manager Quality Assurance (QA) Microbiology
- CMC Regulatory Sciences Specialist
- Associate Manager Quality Assurance (QA)
- Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist
- Senior Quality Systems Specialist
Apart from the roles above there are many other available and if you have Biopharma experience I would like to chat to you.
To apply for any of the roles please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please call me on 061 512274.