- Reference: GY44591
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Mayo
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Developing a QMS system and auditing for compliance. Previous background in MCS desirable. Gather together all the relevant accreditation documents within the company and ensure compliance with agreed systems.
- The day to day duties for a company’s quality engineer include a wide range of tasks. Tou will have to inspect products to make sure that they are compliant with the technical and customer specifications.
- Quality will conduct Field audits on products to ensure compliance with installation practices and extract feedback from customers son the installation.
- You will create quality manuals and procedures, and prepare quality assurance reports.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- As quality manager you need to be highly skilled in problem solving and analysis, and understand how to use statistical process control tools and read engineer drawings.
- You will also need to have a considerable amount of leadership and communication skills, since you will be discussing issues with the product’s design engineers and customers.
- 3rd Level qualification in an Engineering/Quality discipline.
- Proven track record in a Quality Audit role- QMS.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org