- Reference: AJ45278
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Leinster, Offaly
- Category: Medical Devices
The successful Quality Manager will be responsible for the management, direction and coordination of all quality and regulatory activities for the site.
Quality Manager responsibilities:
- Acts as a safety leader and puts safety first in all responsibilities.
- Ensure department targets and objectives are met – safety, quality, , complaint analysis, product conformances;
- Ensure achievement of recognised quality standards (ISO/FDA) and legal compliance;
- Provide leadership on regulatory topics and application of standards.
- Audit contractors and suppliers etc. to ensure they comply with site standards;
- Provide advice and support to sales/ technical personnel and other stakeholders;
- Monitor quality data daily, and take appropriate action, make decisions or highlight when necessary;
- Lead all elements of Quality Control, document control, validation, calibrations, customer Quality interface and supplier Quality assurance by developing key supplier partnerships
- Develop and deliver excellence in manufacturing practices and work with team to develop engagement of all employees in the improvement of Quality, creating training and quality standards to enhance and ensure competence;
- Management of the Quality Department including annual goal setting, multiskilling, training and management of Quality standards;
- Any other duty assigned within the skill of the employee.
Quality Manager Requirements:
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Quality / Science / Engineering or other Technical field
- 10 years of manufacturing experience working in a quality assurance role or related department desired.
- Must have an understanding of common problem solving tools such as statistical analysis, DOE, Pareto charts and histograms.
- Experience in Lean Six Sigma with certification required.
- Audit qualification or experience
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on firstname.lastname@example.org 09064 50663.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie