- Reference: AH45279
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Leinster, Offaly
- Category: Production
The Quality Engineer will report to the Quality Manager to whom you will have responsibility for initiating, recommending, verifying and providing solutions to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformity related to the product, process and the quality systems.
Quality Enigneer responsibilities:
- Investigation of production issues, containment & analysis.
- Customer complaint evaluation, analysis, reporting and timely closure.
- Complaint trending and monitoring of corrective actions.
- Control of Non-Conforming Material Review.
- Maintenance & communication of GMP standards throughout the plant.
- Development, issuance and implementation of QA documentation.
- Liaise with superior and other functional supervisors routinely.
- Participate in the development, validation and implementation of the manufacturing processes and equipment for existing and new products.
- Manage / execute site quality systems including CAPA, internal and supplier auditing, product release and validation activities.
- Lead Problem Solving, Failure & Root Cause Analysis, Risk Assessment & FMEA activities within the Team.
- Adherence to regulatory standards including ISO 9001, ISO 13485, FDA 21 CFR Part 820
- Delivering in-house training on quality assurance concepts and tools.
Quality Enigneer requirments:
- 3rd level Qualification in Quality / Science / Engineering with a minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience in a Quality Assurance environment is required.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of manufacturing systems and solid working knowledge of processes and products.
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on email@example.com 09064 50663.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie