- Reference: GY45106AO
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Limerick
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide quality engineering support to designated areas.
- Coordinates and perform Supplier Audits and Internal Quality Audits and inspections as required.
- Promote Good Manufacturing practices and ensure others adhere to the quality system requirements.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of systems and practices
- Review company systems and procedures to ensure effectiveness;
- Participate in CAPA, Complaint Handling and MRB meetings
- Provide support for Complaint handling activities across multiple facilities in Europe.
- Preparation of monthly KPI metrics for review by the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Auditee for Corporate/Regulatory body/Customer audits
- Ensures compliance with all applicable domestic and international regulatory requirements and quality system regulations and standards.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university in an engineering or scientific discipline (Electronics, Mechanical or Chemistry Sciences, Physics or related) or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possess a good working knowledge of regulatory expectations and industry practices including industry standards QSR, ISO13485, MDD, CMDR, JPAL.
- Excellent organizational; problem solving; decision making; communication (oral and written); and influencing skills.IT/Engineering Cert or equivalent.
- Work experiences in a medical device company are advantageous
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please email your CV to: email@example.com
WRITING YOUR CURRICULUM VITAE What is the purpose of a CV? A CV is the first thing you think of when applying for a job, and people often wonder what an employer looks for in a good one. Your CV gives you the chance to tell the employer all about yourself and what you have […]read whole article
Jobseekers Guide – Cover Letters Cover letters are a basic requirement for most jobs, which is why it is so important to know exactly what a good one looks like. There are many examples on our website but here is a brief guide to prepare the perfect cover letter and CV for any job: Writing a Good […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more