- Reference: CJ43653
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Job Purpose: To provide Quality Engineering and Process Excellence support for the transfer of products to the Cork Facility
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Actively support the transfer of products into the Cork Facility
- Work as an integral member of the transfer team
- Lead Risk Assessment associate with the product transfer into the Cork Facility and identify and implement appropriate mitigation activities
- Input into the validation approach (IQ/OQ/PQ)Validate new/changed production processes/systems with Project validation engineer
- Execute validation protocols as required
- Reviews product designs, test protocols and co-develop critical characteristics/tolerances for initial testing and validations and subsequent routine manufacturing controls.
- Initiate and implement change control procedures as required
- Generate documentation necessary to be used in the manufacture of products transferred in the Cork Facility
- Participates in process evaluations (e.g. FMEAs).
- Devises and implements methods and procedure for inspecting, testing and evaluating plans for subsequent routine production.
- Support training and certification of production associates
- Perform/document dimensional/visual inspections and non conformance and deviations as required
- Manage a variable workload to meet operational requirements.
- Ensure that all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are fulfilled.
- Process Excellence – Continuous Process Improvement
- Process/Quality Input for validation processes and new product introduction
- Inspection of products & processes
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Emer O’ Callaghan on 021 4911061 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!