- Reference: CJ45186
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Munster, Waterford
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
QC Analyst – Pharma Multinational
- Analysis of Raw Material, Intermediate, Stability samples and/or Finished Products.
- Permit and Promote only desirable activities and behaviours.
- Sampling and testing activities carried out for the specified QC team in line with business targets.
- Achieves Lead-time targets (and proactively addresses barriers to achievement).
- Ensures full EHS compliance in QC activities.
- Ensures full GLP compliance in QC activities.
- Ensures QC documentation and team activities relating to M-ERP/LIMS is in compliance.
- Facilitates improvements in QC processes.
- Meets CAPA and other site metrics.
- Completes On-The-Job Training process & training record.
- Supports PPR and other site processes.
- Supports site GPS projects.
- Perform duties in a compliant manner and behave in accordance with site SOP’s, EHS standards and guidelines and relevant legal requirements.
- Read and understand Standard Operation Procedures applicable to role.
- Report all accidents, incidents and any EHS issues using the appropriate process /system to your line manager or, if required, the Occupational Health Advisor.
- Maintain work area in an inspection ready state and clean as you go to maintain good safe housekeeping standards.
- Be aware of the impact of your job activities on EHS issues.
- Perform duties in a compliant manner and behave in accordance with our Quality Management System requirements
- Participate fully in our site’s quality initiatives and ensure that all relevant quality standards are adhered to
- Read and understand relevant Standard Operating Procedures and Global Quality applicable to role.
- Ability to foster cross-functional cooperation.
- Ensure Halal requirements are met in accordance with General Guidelines of Halal Assurance System LPPOM MUI for applicable Medical Device Products/Markets.
- Assist the QC function in preparation for, and during external agency audits and internal audits.
- Third level science-based degree (preferably post graduate).
- 2-3 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical / healthcare industry.
- Understanding of appropriate Directives, Standards, Quality Management Systems related to the manufacture of Medical Device and Medicinal for required markets.
- Ability to provide key input into management team decisions.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Rory Walsh on 021 4911063 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!