- Reference: CJ43519
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Munster, Waterford
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Reports To: Quality Systems Manager
Scope of Responsibility:
- Process owner for L1 and L2 audit programme, and successful implementation of same on site.
- Support Management Review/Quality Council.
- Support Quality Audits Level 1, 2, 3 and 4 Inspection Readiness activity
- Support CAPA Process and Quality Alert Process
- Quality metrics
- Familiar with Regulations (Medicinal and Medical Device)
- Site Recall/PIRC procedure
- Internal Halal Auditor
- Supports site TIP projects as required
- Continuous improvement in Quality team processes
- Procedures review and approval
- Quality Representative support to other departments
- QMS Implementation support
- Risk Management (support identified risks as required)
- Perform duties in a compliant manner and behave in accordance with our Quality Management System requirements
- Participate fully in our site’s quality initiatives and ensure that all relevant quality standards are adhered to
- Maintain GMP standards where appropriate to your role
- Read and understand relevant Standard Operating Procedures and Global Quality applicable to role
- Management Policies relevant to your job role
- Attend training and complete assessments as required
- Ensure Quality and GMP are at the forefront of changes proposed
- Awareness of appropriate Directives, Standards, Quality Managements Systems related to the manufacture of Medical Device’s for required markets; As below
- Medical Device guidelines
- QMS company Policies and Procedures
- Pharmaceutical Affairs Law Japan
- EU GMP guidelines
- Understanding of and ability to implement GPS initiatives
- Ability to communicate with a wide variety of people at all levels both within the sites and the company and externally through appropriate skills: – Verbal / written, Negotiation, Report writing, presentation, Empathy / affiliation and listening
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve
- Demonstrated ability to effectively plan work and to manage projects
- Ensure Halal requirements are met in accordance with General Guidelines of Halal Assurance System LPPOM MUI for applicable Medical Device products / markets.
Education & Experience:
- Third level education, science-based degree is preferable.
- 2 years’ experience in pharmaceutical / healthcare industry preferably in a similar role.
- Understanding of and ability to implement continuous improvement projects.
- Ability to communicate with a wide variety of people at all levels both within the sites and the company and externally through appropriate skills: – Verbal / written, Negotiation, Report writing, presentation, Empathy / affiliation and listening.
- Familiarization with products manufactured in all Value Streams.
- Thorough knowledge of site quality systems.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively plan work and to manage projects.
- Understanding of Quality Managements Systems related to the manufacture of Medical Device and Medicinal products for required markets.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Emer on 021 4911061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!