- Reference: DJ41109e
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin West, Meath
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Responsible for review and reporting of medical and non-medical product complaints within the EMEA region.
- Manages correspondence with complainants, health care professionals and internal manufacturing sites.
- Manages the vigilance workflow and process.
- Manages replacements, reimbursements, legal requests where required.
- Manages investigations on reportable complaints and follow up with manufacturing sites and reviews complaints for closure.
- Participates in training for medical device vigilance related issues.
- 1 year+ experience in a Medical Device/Customer Support role in the pharmaceutical, medical device, nutritional or related industry experience.
- 4 Year degree in a scientific, technical, or compliance discipline or equivalent experience (e.g.two years experience in related field).
- English language and at least one other language desirable
- Personal skills needed include tact, open-mindedness, self-reliance and sound judgment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!