- Reference: CJ43444
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork city, Munster
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
We are partnering with a leading global manufacturing organisation to recruit an Accountant to join their gorwing Finance team.
- Manage the capital investments across Stryker Ireland, partnering with Project owners to ensure due diligence of investment process, developing tracking models, and control and report spend
- Develop and manage a capital review forum with key stakeholders and control/monitor asset compliance issues such as tagging and cycle counting
- Support IDA R&D Grant drawdown submissions.
- Support the annual Stryker Ireland R&D Tax credit claim
- Ensure business managers have timely and relevant information required for effective planning and control of the business.
- Analyse production and spending variances to tight deadlines at month end.
- Ensure inventory is correctly valued in the Financial Statements
- Prepare & report the monthly projection process.
- Prepare and report the capital investment budgets
- Raise attention to mitigate business and financial risks & exploit potential opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements across all international reporting regions.
- Adhoc Projects
- Professional accounting qualification and preferably a broad business qualification.
- 2 Years + post qualification experience working in a multi-national.
- Experience managing large scale projects and investments desirable.
- A thorough understanding of accounting and financial principals, budgeting, reporting, financial analysis and forecasting
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!