- Reference: GY43881AO
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Mayo
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Provide quality input for all activities undertaken within the business unit.
- Represent the company in all business unit Ministries of Health inspections, ensuring the unit is audit-ready. Ensure any non-conformances and open commitments related to the business unit are addressed.
- The QP will approve all records generated by the business unit, including but not limited to batch records, laboratory certificates of analysis, deviations, validation documents and product quality review reports.
- Evaluate and disposition all batches manufactured in the unit.
- Provide guidance on all non-conforming material/deviated batches. Direct the investigation and determine the release disposition of such material/product.
- Participate in the business unit APEX activities providing quality input
- Direct the activities of the QA and Product release personnel within the business unit to ensure product is released and activities are undertaken in a compliant manner
Education and Experience/Knowledge:
- Proven track record in a quality discipline in the Pharma/Medical Device environment.
- Degree in a Pharmaceutical Science and recognized QP qualification
- Clear understanding of working within a regulated environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use sound judgment to make effective decisions within appropriate timeframes.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please email your CV to: email@example.com
view salary guide
December isn’t just a time for Christmas shopping, it is also the best time of year to shop around for a new job. You might think that December is a quiet month for companies while they focus on year-end activities, but thankfully the need for hiring doesn’t stop in the build up to Christmas. People […]read whole article
I attended the AIT Careers & Further Study Fair on Thursday 10th November with my colleague Tina Egan. Collins McNicholas were delighted to be in attendance. There was over 50 stands from companies and colleges from all disciplines and sectors. We got to say hello to most of our clients in Abbott, Mergon, Teleflex , […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more