- Reference: GY43881AO
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Mayo
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Provide quality input for all activities undertaken within the business unit.
- Represent the company in all business unit Ministries of Health inspections, ensuring the unit is audit-ready. Ensure any non-conformances and open commitments related to the business unit are addressed.
- The QP will approve all records generated by the business unit, including but not limited to batch records, laboratory certificates of analysis, deviations, validation documents and product quality review reports.
- Evaluate and disposition all batches manufactured in the unit.
- Provide guidance on all non-conforming material/deviated batches. Direct the investigation and determine the release disposition of such material/product.
- Participate in the business unit APEX activities providing quality input
- Direct the activities of the QA and Product release personnel within the business unit to ensure product is released and activities are undertaken in a compliant manner
Education and Experience/Knowledge:
- Proven track record in a quality discipline in the Pharma/Medical Device environment.
- Degree in a Pharmaceutical Science and recognized QP qualification
- Clear understanding of working within a regulated environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use sound judgment to make effective decisions within appropriate timeframes.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
view salary guide
Collins McNicholas opens branch in city, creating seven new jobs Positive and sustained growth in Midwest behind move Limerick a ‘strong alternative’ to Dublin and Cork Collins McNicholas has opened a new regional office in Limerick, to service its client base in the Midwest region. The opening of the new branch this month, which will […]read whole article
2016 was another good year for job growth in Ireland. Over the course of the year, unemployment dropped from 8.9% to 7.2%, to reach an eight year low. Foreign Investment IDA Ireland companies performed very well in 2016, with employment by overseas companies almost reaching the 200,000 mark. These companies created just under 19,000 jobs […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more