- Reference: AJ43553
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Other, Westmeath
- Category: Bio-Pharmaceutical
This exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Laboratory Supervisor within the Laboratory Services Department. You will report to the QC Associate Director the successful candidate will supervise all aspects of the Quality Control Finished Product Function.
QC Supervisor responsibilities:
- To supervise testing and release of In-Process, Finished products as well as on-going stability studies for both commercial and development projects.
- To supervise Analytical Transfer and Suitability of Use for new products.
- To lead and manage:A group of analysts while ensuring high cGMP and GLP standards are maintained.
- Develop and retain employees through performance management.
- Employee relations, change, policy implementation, motivation, performance, discipline, appraisals, target setting, communications, occupational health & safety, training, etc.
- Regulatory compliance through the creation and maintenance of programs for, training, SOPs and validation.
- Preparation of documentation for audits carried out by internal auditors and Regulatory bodies. Follow up on the close out of actions/ recommendations identified from both internal and external audits
QC Supervisor Requirements:
- Third level qualification (BSc or higher) in Science Related Discipline with desired 6 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Previous Supervisory/TL/Tech Specialist Experience would be desirable.
- Experience of FDA/HPRA audits.
- Excellent knowledge of laboratory testing practices/techniques (HPLC/GC), validation of methods(ICH) and cGMP applicable to a pharmaceutical environment.
- Logical troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Experience in lean lab concepts would be desirable.
- Experience of leading project teams from an analytical perspective.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job description (or more information on the role), please contact Tina Egan on 09064 78104or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!