- Reference: LK45194
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Kerry, Limerick
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Title: QA Manager (Quality Assurance)
Summary: QA Manager
A wonderful opportunity exists for an ambitious individual to join one of Irelands biggest success stories in Kerry.
My client is seeking an experienced QA Manager to join their longest established site in Ireland.
- Responsible for the day to day operational running of the lab, chemistry and microbiology.
- Ensure that all activities are carried out to the highest standards.
- Continue to monitor procedures and identify improvements in the Lab.
- You will be involved in the recruitment and selection of new Laboratory staff.
- Responsible for the Lab budget.
- Facilitate and implement new standards in the Lab as needed
- Participate in the review and appraisal of staff.
- Participation in all Continuous Improvement programmes,
- 3rd level qualification in analytical science or related science discipline.
- ICP, HPLC, and NIR/ Modern analytical Lab techniques.
- Chemical and Microbiological analysis experience essential.
- Knowledge of LIMS
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role.
- People with experience in dairy and or food ingredients will be given primary consideration.
To apply for this position please forward your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please call 061 512274.