- Reference: CJ44155yyyyyy
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
The purpose of this job is to serve as an Analyst within the client environment to carry out test procedures and produce accurate results, to work to the highest standards in terms of quality and professionalism.
- Perform routine analysis of finished product samples using Karl Fisher, Content Uniformity, Dissolution or HPLC as requested by the client.
- Prepare and approve results for tests in which they are deemed competent.
- Aware of customers’ requirements and should strive to meet those requirements keeping in mind the cycle is not complete until the customer has obtained their report.
- Deal with customer queries and telephone significant results to customers.
- Keep up to date with any technological or method revisions in their area, ensuring their training is complete and adjusting their work as required.
- Train other more junior members of staff in analytical techniques as required.
- Perform QC samples in accordance with company procedures.
- Revise SOPs as required by the laboratory.
- Responsible for updating any relevant documentation when requested.
- Keep the laboratory area clean and tidy in both ‘seen’ and ‘unseen’ areas.
- Provide cover for other members of staff as required.
- Ensure that all documentation is completed on time, accurately and legibly.
- Keep their training records up to date and to initiate training where possible.
- Adhere to all company standards in the area of safety, housekeeping and quality, notifying management of any discrepancies.
- Ensure that customers’ requirements are fully met and in so doing be flexible to work in any area of the business as is required.
- Identify any opportunities for improvement of quality and service and work with the team to implement continuous improvement.
Experience & Education
- Minimum BSc (Hons) in Analytical Chemistry (or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a fast-paced QC Testing GMP Environment
- Experience with finished product release testing essential
- Experience with Waters, Empower III, labware and trackwise an advantage
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Rory Walsh on 021 4911063 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!