- Reference: GY44394
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Galway City, Mayo
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Conduct routine chromatographic (HPLC primarily) and wet chemistry testing of raw materials, in process, finished product and stability samples in strict compliance with GLP & cGMP procedures.
- Support validation programmes including process and method validations.
- Assist in the transfer of analytical methods into the QC laboratory as and when required.
- Review QC data as assigned.
Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a Science related discipline (preferably Chemistry) and 2-5 years of relevant industrial experience. Previous HPLC experience (preferably with Empower software) is essential.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Communication skills both verbal & written with good time management skills.
- Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is required.
Contact ConsultantRequest a Call Back
view salary guide
Collins McNicholas were delighted to present Pieta House with a cheque for €6,000 in January this year. We raised this money over the course of 2016 through a series of events, which included table quizzes, coffee mornings, and a sponsored skydive to be held at the start of April. We are proud to support […]read whole article
Collins McNicholas has been named as one of Ireland’s ‘Best Managed’ companies in the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards Programme. The company, which demonstrated superior business performance for the fourth year running, was recognised at an awards gala dinner in Dublin on 3 March 2017. The awards event in Dublin’s Convention Centre marked the ninth […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more