- Reference: AJ44711
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Dublin West, Kildare
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Routinely performs sampling and chemical/physical analysis. May provide target training for team members.
- Writes laboratory investigations. Ensures compliant and timely event resolution. Participates in error reduction activities in the laboratory.
- Performs additional laboratory duties as required and performs peer reviews.
- Provides an efficient customer focused service by ensuring laboratory processes, equipment and services are maintained in an operational (and safe) state.
- May participate in non-routine/complex projects
- May write laboratory documentation, protocols, reports, and PRRs .
- Identifies Continuous Improvement opportunities and progress Continuous Improvement projects.
- Ensures strict adherence to site policies/procedures, cGMP/GLP and environmental, health and safety regulations.
- Ensures area of responsibility is maintained in a constant state of compliance and audit readiness in line with current regulations, PQS, and business needs. All related procedures and documentation are maintained accordingly.
- Safety and housekeeping consideration
- Executes responsibilities in line with Right First Time principles
- Ensures resolution of and/or appropriate escalation of issue
Experience : Previous relevant llaboratory experience and a good knowledge of cGMPs are desirable.
- Good communication, organisational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate effective problem-solving skills.
- Work within a team and on own initiative where required.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Denise Callinan on 090 6478104 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!