- Reference: GY44952
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Conduct routine chromatographic (HPLC and GC, but primarily HPLC) and wet chemistry testing of raw materials, in process, finished product and stability samples in strict compliance with GLP & cGMP procedures.
- Support validation programmes including process and method validations.
- Assist in the transfer (and troubleshooting, where required) of analytical methods into the QC laboratory as and when required.
- Assist in chromatography and wet chemistry training of other QC analysts.
- Troubleshooting analytical methodologies.
- Review QC data (wet chemistry, basic and more complex chromatography) as assigned.
- Conduct calibration and maintenance of wet chemistry/chromatography instrumentation.
- Participate in department projects, as assigned by QC Team Leader/QC Manager.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a Science related discipline (preferably Chemistry) and 5 – 7 years of relevant industrial experience.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Communication skills both verbal & written with good time management skills.
- Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is required.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please email your CV to: email@example.com
Question: I am a manager in a high-paced media company. While I enjoy my job, the pressure is relentless. There are just not enough hours in the day to get all the work done and even when I get home, there is the pressure to be ‘always on’ and answer emails right up to bedtime. […]read whole article
Collins McNicholas has seen a 6% growth in registered job vacancies in the first half of 2017 compared with the first half of 2016. The number of candidates registered with Collins McNicholas is up by 24% in the same period. The growth in jobs shows a buoyant job market with candidates willing to switch jobs […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more