- Reference: CJ44808y
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Munster, Waterford
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
The QA/RA Supervisor be responsible for the development, maintenance, and distribution of quality documents within the Quality Management System ensuring compliance to relevant regulations, applying knowledge in the discipline of document management for the analysis and resolution of document management issues, including benchmarking against best practice and implementing innovative solutions.
- Supervision of the development, maintenance, and distribution of quality documents within the Quality Management System. This will cover
- Management of the PMR system.
- Change Control Process.
- Documentation Control system for the QMS.
- Ensuring continuous compliance with the following:
- FDA Quality System Regulation 21 CFR 820 (QSR)
- Medical Device Directive
- Health Canada Medical Device Regulations
- ISO13485 Medical Device Quality Management System
- Pertinent sections of the Japanese MHLW Ministerial Ordinance No. 169 and product related standards
- Any other applicable market regulation
- Provide advice on regulatory affairs requirements for all proposed changes to device design.
- Compilation of regulatory submissions:
- CE Mark registration,
- 510(k) registrations,
- Technical Dossiers and
- similar applications and notifications
- annual reports, supplements and registrations.
- Leading the preparation and direct all activities for:
- FDA inspections,
- ISO 13485 surveillance audits
- Corporate audits
- Internal audits
- Customer audits
- Customer complaint investigation, reporting, closure and trending.
- and follow through on close out of any subsequent actions assigned.
- Support other company sites with any queries relating to company site that may arise during their audits.
- Review current technical product files for compliance to international requirements.
- Answer all customer regulatory requests and complaints.
- Act as regulatory affairs representative on product design and R&D redevelopment teams.
- Design and implementing quality systems improvements.
- Support plant validation documentation programs as required, ensuring records are maintained.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years configuration management/document control experience.
- 3+ years of prior supervisory or management experience.
- Competent in preparing written communication and correspondence.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021-4809118 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!