- Reference: AJ45233
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Offaly, Westmeath
- Category: Production
QA TECHNICIAN Responsibilities:
- Responsibility to complete Customer Complaint investigations and to laise with Manufacturing Engineers on investigations of returned product.
- Responsibility for tracking Customer Complaint investigations as they move through each stage and responsibility to ensure they are completed within agreed timeframe and reporting of any at risk complaints each week.
- Significant interaction with Service and Repair sites and also distributors requesting information for Customer complaint investigations and also laison on return of products as quickly as possible to ensure investigations are completed to required timelines.
- Responsibility for review and update of procedures and work instructions as necessary within QMS.
- Participate in CAPA teams and non-conformance investigations.
- Participate in product risk management activities.
- Carry out other tasks or responsibilities as directed by QA Manager.
QA Technician qualifications:
- 3rd Level Diploma or Degree qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Extensive experience in completing Customer Complaint investigations in a regulated industry is desirable.
- Demonstrated understanding of the criticality of attention to detail, data accuracy and technical report writing.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with management and be an active team member as part of Customer complaint investigation team.
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on firstname.lastname@example.org 09064 50663.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie