- Reference: GY45394AO
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Mayo
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
What is the ideal background of candidates for this position in relation to industry & experience?
- 1-3 years experience as a practicing QP working in the area of sterile pharmaceutical products.
- Aseptic manufacturing experience is essential.
- Proven team or project leadership experience with hands on experience of supporting manufacturing teams.
- Knowledge of some elements of operational excellence, lean manufacture, Quality Engineering and risk management would be desirable.
- Experience of dealing with FDA, HPRA or equivalent inspections.
- Knowledge of a range of analytical techniques desirable.
Identify 3/4 essential attributes:
- Excellent knowledge of cGMP for pharma / medical device manufacture.
- Proven team or project leadership experience.
- Good communication skills across all levels in organisations.
- Ability to multi task and deal with complex issues
Identify 3/4 desirable attributes :
- Pleasant personality with a good sense of humour
- Problem solver with sound scientific technical knowledge
- High achiever, proactive and a willingness to get stuck in where required.
What personality traits/ type of people have been successful in this position?
- Good team players with ability to interact with cross-functional teams.
- Willingness to take ownership and accountability as well as sound decision making ability.
- Good technical abilities with a willingness to learn through experience and from others.
- Robust personality and flexible approach to deal with needs of a fast-paced organisation.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!