- Reference: AJ44011
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Kildare, Leinster, Wexford
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
The successful QA Specialist has responsibility for carrying out tasks pertaining to compliance and product quality. Providing Quality oversight and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements. This role is required to partner with relevant departments to ensure that key quality systems are operated and maintained in a compliant manner. This can include but is not limited to batch disposition, documentation management and approval, product record review, investigations, complaints, change control, audits, quality agreements, stability, QA support for validation activities, supplier management and regulatory support.
Full spec on request
QA Specialist Requirements:
- Third level qualification /degree in a science/technical field is preferred.
- 1 years+ previous Pharma industry experience in a similar role (research and/or industry) is preferred.
- Exceptions maybe considered e.g. Food, veterinary.
- Experience in dealing with Regulatory compliance desired.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job description (or more information on the role), please contact Tina Egan on 09064 78104 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!