- Reference: 43103
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Westmeath
- Category: Information Technology
This person will create automated functional tests for a windows based medical device application. This position requires in-depth knowledge of general software development practices, experience working with a Windows automation platform and strong software testing acumen.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create automated tests
- Understand the application so manual test cases can be automated with minimal interaction with the test cases creator
- Create Test Cases, where necessary
- Execute automated tests
- Enter defects and interact with software engineering on the resolution of defects
- Extensive background in test design
- Minimum 5 years of test automation experience
- Experience with the following test types; functional, data validation, usability and software/hardware integration
- Strong understanding of software design and programming with C#
- 3 years writing test cases and performing manual testing
- Medium to strong SQL skills
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Ability to work independently
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience working with Visual Studio/TFS; including creation of test cases/test plans, running tests, using source control, entering/tracking defects, etc.
- Experience testing Windows applications
- Experience testing iOS apps
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job description (or more information on the role), please contact Donie Shine – email@example.com or call 0906478104.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!