- Reference: CJ44440yy
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Munster, Tipperary, Waterford
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Quality Assurance Officer
- Provide Process Descriptions and Facility Fit Comparisons.
- Assess manufacturing requirements prior to the transfer of processes into new manufacturing facilities.
- Assist in the writing and review of manufacturing / batch records, and SOPs if necessary.
- Provide manufacturing descriptions and technical evaluations for master files.
- Gather, trend, and analyse process generated data
- Generate process evaluation reports and process transfer documentation from Master File Data.
- Provide technical support to improve understanding of responsibility of contract manufacturer
- Ensure all tasks are performed within cGMP guidelines.
- Support Technical Agreement implementation
- Build process knowledge repository/database
- Arrange support when necessary during manufacturing operations.
Required Education / Experience / Knowledge / Skills
- BS Life Sciences or Engineering with 2+ years of experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly the timelines and important milestones.
- Ability to adapt to a quickly changing environment.
- Knowledge of cGMP and other applicable regulations.
- Ability to effectively communicate issues and ideas with peers and with management.
- Ability to facilitate meetings with cross functional teams.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to build effective working relationships throughout the organization
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Rory Walsh on 021 4911063 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!