- Reference: LK45197
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Kerry, Limerick
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Title: QA Manager (Quality Assurance)
Summary: QA Manager
A wonderful opportunity exists for an ambitious individual to join one of Irelands biggest success stories in Kerry.
My client is seeking an experienced QA Manager to join their longest established site in Ireland.
- Provide guidance and on-going support to facilitate compliance with the Quality/ Regulatory/ Food Safety Programs, procedures and product specifications with a primary focus on the factory floor activities.
- Facilitate or Project Manage the implementation of Quality Standards by ensuring the necessary training and support.
- Compliance with the company HACCP system and their Quality Management System.
- Implement the quality systems including:
– Environmental Monitoring Programmes
– Change control systems.
- Implement continuous improvement plans.
- Prepare for Quality Audits and manage internal and external expectations.
- 3rd level qualification in analytical science or related science discipline.
- Knowledge of Quality systems within the Food or Dairy industry.
- Previous experience in a food manufacturing environment is absolutely essential.
- Strong records or report writing capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- People with experience in dairy and or food ingredients will be given primary consideration.
To apply for this position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please call 061 512274.