- Reference: SJ43883
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cavan, Leitrim, Monaghan
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Our client, a leading company in Cavan, is seeking a QA Label Co-Ordinator on an inital 6-9 month contract.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Label Development Co-ordinator is responsible for co-ordinating label development, approval and control. She/he must ensure all requirements are in full accordance & Procedures.
- She/he will prepare registration packages, FLTS documentation and other information for affiliates in line with new and ongoing developments.
- To provide input as relevant during plant development projects relating to Label Copy development and influence where necessary on projects, schedules etc.to ensure timing, implementation and follow up issues are completed on time and within budget.
- She/he must establish strong links with the markets and develop these links in line with strategy to become a center of excellence.
- This Job function will change where update procedures to GMP, EHS, Technical / New Equipment, Quality Procedures & SOP’s are made.
- This list of responsibilities may change depending on plant needs and employees are expected to be adaptable and flexible were this need arises.
- Strong understanding of compliance and quality standards.
- Strong knowledge and experience in analytical techniques and methods used.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and management skills.
- Communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Communicate effectively with cross-functional team.
- Recognize and reward effort.
- Resolve conflict constructively.
- Degree in Food Science/Dairy Science/ Packaging Technology or Nutritional Food Science.
Shift: Day Shift
For further details, please contact Colin Byrne on 071-9142411 or email email@example.com
View all our jobs at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie