- Reference: 54494
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin South
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Fantastic opportunity to join leading Global Pharmacuetical company based in South Dublin. Ideal candidate will have 10 years plus in a similar environment and looking for a new challenge.
Our client serves the Irish market with a diverse range of health care products including diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic pharmaceuticals.
They are in the process of setting up a Finance SSC in Ireland to maximize the scope of services. You will be working as part of a dynamic and diverse organisation alongside outstanding people who are forward thinking, collaborative and recognized leaders in their areas.
As a member of the shared services leadership team, you will direct and lead the establishment and growth of the regional shared service Purchase to Pay Director (PTP) operations. Direct the day to day PTP shared service operations for the region across captive and outsourced teams, ensuring effective and efficient service delivery with accurate and timely performance measurement and compliance support.
1.Migrate processes and services to the regional shared service organization, including:
Plan migration of activities to a regional captive shared service center, satellite center(s) or outsourced partner locations supporting the region
Recruit and select the Source to Pay team for the region
Establish and sustain the agreed performance measures, KPIs, and goal setting processes
As operations mature, migrate additional activities to the outsource partner, while continuing to transition more complex activities into the regional captive shared service organization.
2. Direct the day to day shared service PTP operations for the region across captive and outsourced teams, ensuring effective and efficient delivery of services and accurate and timely month end close and corporate reporting.
3. Partner with shared services leadership to sustain service operations and establish robust stakeholder management communications and feedback mechanisms to assure effective collaboration..
4. Promote understanding of approved process standards.
5. Ensure integrity of internal controls, in partnership with the region Compliance and Control Manager
6. Management of the PTP team to ensure resource and competency needs are aligned with current and future shared service organizational requirements. Annual reviews and competency based development plans.
Position Accountabilities / Scope
The PTP Regional Director will direct the day to day shared service PTP operations across both captive and outsourced teams, with direct management of the captive PTP team. This individual will be responsible for building the PTP organization, including recruitment and selection of the PTP captive team, supporting design of the PTP processes with the GPM, and partnering with IT in the execution of applicable PTP process harmonization. In the longer term, this individual will serve on the Customer and Process Councils to build relationships and ensure finance operations are aligned with the business objectives.
BS degree in Business, or Accounting or equivalent.
10 years in STP arena including end to end Source to Pay processes (Sourcing and Procurement Buy Support, Accounts Payable, T&E, Vendor Enablement)
Experience of project management and program implementation skills
Multiple ERP landscape expertise required
Experience managing 3rd party service providers/ outsourcers.
Experience with E-Invoice and on-line Procurement solutions (e.g. Arriba) a plus
Lean 6 sigma qualification
Language Skills: English required, other languages desirable
For further information on this role, please contact Ita Hodder on 087 6755011 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie