- Reference: SJ45113
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Mayo, Roscommon, Sligo
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Our client is seeking to recruit an experienced Project Process Engineer for a well-established medical device company based in Mayo on a long term contract.
- Participate with the core team in evaluation of product concepts to determine potential manufacturing processes
- Manage the Engineering activities within the project to deliver optimal manufacturing approach from the product design
- Review proposed product designs for manufacturability
- Lead manufacturing strategy selection with reference to process robustness, speed to market and product cost
- Analysis of manufacturing cost and development of plan to achieve targeted gross margin
- Development and management of project schedules for manufacturing commercialization of selected product concept
- Development of capital expenditure plans for manufacturing equipment
- Engagement of other Operations functions in critical decisions and developments
- Planning and execution of equipment validations
- Communication and review of key decisions with Value Stream Management
- Primary Degree in Engineering discipline for example Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
- Minimum of 5-8 years’ post qualification experience ideally in manufacturing or medical device environment
- Lean Manufacturing experience
- Proven track record working with projects from conception to completion
- Must have a flexible proactive approach to work and be capable of handling multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated, confident and professional.
- Strong planning/organizational skills.
For further information on this role please contact Niamh Cregg on 071-9149732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!