- Reference: AJ42532
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Galway, Leinster, Westmeath
- Category: Medical Devices
The Project Manager – Regulatory Affairs is responsible for determining and supporting the regulatory activities which lead to, and maintain regulatory compliance and approval for company products globally.
Project Manager responsibilities:
- Degree level life sciences, engineering or scientific qualification, Masters an advantage
- 3-5 years minimum Quality system or regulatory experience in the medical industry an advantage
- Project management experience is essential
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job description (or more information on the role), please contact Tina Egan on 09064 78104or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!