- Reference: GJ45004
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Clare, Galway City, Westmeath
- Category: Production
Project Manager Supply Chain required on a long term contract basis. Excellent opportunity. Galway.
- Project manages the integration of all Supply Chain Operations inclusive of raw material sourcing, demand planning, manufacturing, distribution, supplier quality management, product quality, regulatory, and compliance activities.
- Develop and implement project budgets. Compilation and review of monthly integration project budgets and monthly spend projections.
- Compiles project plans for assigned projects and coordinates project team meetings.
- Bachelors Degree in an Engineering discipline.
- 6+ years experience in Supply Chain project management. in a high performance engineering industry (e.g. medical device, automotive, aerospace etc.). Experience in a regulated environment would also prove beneficial.
- Individual will be expected to help drive change through influence.
- Strong communication skills across a diverse audience and an ability to integrate well with all elements of the Supply Chain.
- Demonstrated use of best practice methodologies for project management.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie