- Reference: GJ43818
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Galway, Galway City, Mayo
- Category: General Management
Project Manager required with 3 – 5 years experience. PRINCE2 Practitioner essential. Long term contract. Galway.
Experience in medical diagnostic industry preferred.
- Manage and facilitate projects and programmes as they deliver change to the organisation at a global and local level to ensure change is controlled, aligned with corporate strategy and delivered within the time, cost and quality parameters set out in the business case.
- Ensure project team compliance with applicable company guidelines and documentation requirements.
- Maintain project management methodology documentation and training resources
- Train, coach and mentor the project actors in methodologies throughout the project lifecycle
- Complete quality reviews, risk reviews and independent project health checks
- Liaise with company Leadership team to ensure that work is neither overlooked nor duplicated by related projects.
- Liaise with external suppliers or account managers.
- Lead and motivate the project team.
- Ensure the behavioural expectations of team members are established.
- Manage the information flows between the directing and delivering levels of the project.
- Manage the production of the required Project Outputs, taking responsibility for overall progress and use of resources and initiating corrective action where necessary.
- Establish and manage the project’s procedures – risk management, communication, issues and change control.
- Establish and manage the project controls – monitoring and reporting
- Authorise work stream stages in the project
- Advise the Project Board of any deviations from the plan.
- Unless appointed to another person perform the work stream lead role.
- Identify & follow through supply chain improvement projects as opportunities arise.
- Minimum of 3- 5 years of project management experience in a position requiring intra-company, and inter-company, planning and coordination of multiple priorities. This experience should be in a leadership or multi-functional role in a medical diagnostic, clinical study, or similar environment. Experience in medical diagnostic industry preferred.
- PRINCE2 Practitioner preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency on multiple software applications and Microsoft Project.
- Proven abilities in creativity and innovation
- Ability to travel globally as required (with advance planning)
- In order to interact with sites on different time zones occasional out of hours working required
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie