- Reference: CJ44629y
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Munster, Waterford
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to join their team in Waterford. The purpose of this job is to be responsible for facilitating the delivery of laboratory services to achieve client requirements and business plan. Serve as the primary communication link between the client and the laboratory staff; act as project manager for client projects, organize client visits and audits, provide sample login information to Sample Intake, and help resolve issues between clients and the company.
- Utilise Nautilus LIMS
- Request For Quotation (RFQ) and Quotation Delivery
- Project Management and Delivery Milestone attainment / communication
- Serves as project manager for clients’ projects, keeping clients informed of status and TAT and lab informed of client requirements
- Balances client needs and satisfaction with internal laboratory requirements for project success (act as advocate to both) and ensures that information is distributed to all who need it.
- Obtains necessary information for quote preparation and provides to pricing group for quote generation.
- Use and development of project management tools to achieve consistency in project delivery across the business – project plans, minute templates etc.
- Coordination with other site operations as projects require
- Audits sample paperwork at required times.
- Schedules, coordinates and participates in client conference calls, visits and audits; attends meetings with technical groups as needed.
- Documents client interactions into the project log database.
- Continuous improvement – identification of opportunities for improvement of quality and service with client group, formulation and implementation of action plans for continuous improvement.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree Level or Equivalent in relevant subject or demonstrable relevant business experience
- Project Management Training Desirable
- The job holder needs to have knowledge of the GMP analysis; product development commercialisation and manufacturing/supply chain process for their clients and markets and in particular the testing and service requirements therein. This should include knowledge of regulatory authorities, guidelines and quality systems relating to all services.
- Teamwork especially in a matrix management organisation. Ability to influence across functions across company sites and across companies to achieve objectives.
- Proven networking skills – must be able to network internally across all functions and externally with client organisations and other service providers.
- Must be able to influence and be credible at a senior level within the company and client organisations.
- Capable of contributing to the strategic direction of the business and able to work with counterparts within the company globally to achieve business objectives.
- Good communication skills both internally and externally. Ability to understand clients’ requirements and to be able to devise and articulate the most appropriate solutions.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Rory Walsh on 021 4911063 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!