- Reference: AJ43426
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Kildare, Offaly, Westmeath
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
The Project engineer will be part of the growing Product Development Department and will be involved in the design and development of new products and processes which meet customer expectations whilst also working on the management of new projects according to Engineering Workflow procedures.
Project Engineer responsibilities:
- Review information pertaining to new products/potential new projects with Sales as part of the quotation process
- Attend project start meeting
- Review all information pertaining to the new project and develop project planner
- Complete tooling specification sheets and select tooling vendors
- Manage the performance of all suppliers and report on project status at Weekly progress Review
- Co-ordinate all trials at supplier site and in house as relevant
- Carry out high volume trial
- Carry out process capability studies and DPPM studies to ensure new projects meet required standards of quality, cost and delivery
- Work with the customer in designing new products, with production and also External Engineering contractors and mouldmakers.
Project Engineer Requirements:
- Toolmaker experience – 2/3 years minimum
- Project experience in a manufacturing environment is an advantage
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job description (or more information on the role), please contact Tina Egan on 09064 78104or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!