- Reference: AJ42809
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin South, Leinster
- Category: Construction, Architecture & Property
We invite applications from persons with relevant experience, preferably in the water, wastewater or related process industries. The main duties and responsibilities will be to provide project engineering management, tendering and technical input to the design and operational costing of water and wastewater schemes. This will include working with multi-disciplinary teams of civil, mechanical, process and electrical/ICA engineers/ contractors.
Project Engineer Responsibilities:
- preparation of drawings
- production of documentation, including reports, calculations, specifications, tender documentation including particular specifications, schedules of prices and engineer’s estimates
- provide technical advice and guidance
- provide input to bids and project manage appropriate projects
- supervision & management of contractors
Requirements for the role:
- Potential candidates MUST be fluent in English, and qualified with an Engineering degree, with significant relevant water / wastewater content, plus experience in 3 or more of the following fields:
– Water and Sludge treatment processes
– Pumping Station detail design
– Odour Control Equipment
– Sludge Thickening, dewatering & handling
– Mechanical Structures
– Tendering and Engineering management
– have experience of design at all levels from feasibility to a “for construction” level
– have considerable technical knowledge of all aspects of design as it impacts technical, budgetary and programme issues.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job description (or more information on the role), please contact Tina Egan on 09064 78104or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!